Runspiration

Monday, November 5, 2012

Nevada is boring...

I drove through Nevada for a really long time today...and with zero cell service. There is not much to see in northern Nevada.  (see photo) In good news, tonight I am sleeping in the home that I used to always go to slumber parties at as a kid. The parents of my best friend (from about age 2, you'll we were ten) were kind enough to put me up while I am out here in Cali.

The drive out here was good. I'll post soon about how long distance running has made long road trips more bearable. But right now I an going to sleep. I traveled for 13 hours today, am one hour back for time zone, and another for daylight savings. I'm fried.

Oh, and today I am grateful for friends who support you even if they only see you once every 3-5 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment