Runspiration

Friday, August 17, 2012

16 Days!

So, yeah. Maybe I have fallen off of the grid...a little. I ended up moving home because I had to leave my last apartment a month earlier than I had anticipated. Being as that I am still unemployed...it doesn't seem like the time to be signing new housing contracts, so home again, home again jiggity jig! Home is great, but things have been busy. I have been indulging in some DIY projects, most especially repainting my little sister's room to make it big sister ready. I stripped wall paper, washed walls, mudded, and painted the room I am going to be staying in. I also had the good fortune of popping down to Cedar City for a couple of days at the Utah Shakespeare festival with my darling friend Janine. 

One of the best things about living in American Fork is the outdoor pool at the fitness center here. It is AMAZING! There are also some great little running trails close by and we are not too far from what I consider to be one of the most beautiful canyons in Utah. While I hope to be employed sooner than later...I think I could get used to this! 

Speaking of being active, The Disneyland Half Marathon is in 16 days! Oh my goodness! Ready or not, here I come!

In awesome news, I have finally decided on what I am going to wear! Here is a preview:


I bought new shoes last week (Brooks Ghost) and I ordered all of the Nike stuff today. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve, I can't wait for all of my stuff to come in the mail! I also can't wait to show you how it all comes together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment