Runspiration

Friday, August 24, 2012

10 Days

Guess what folks?! Sunday, September 2nd officially showed up in the weather.com forecast today. 80 degrees and sunny. I can't believe this race is here!

In other magical news, my new running outfit came in the mail yesterday (Well, all but one piece that comes today). I could have kissed that UPS man on the face! I think that my costume is going to turn out really well. I'll post another sneak peak of the outfit soon.

For now, I am in LOGAN! One of my very dearest friends in all the world lives up here and it has been AGES since I have seen her. We stayed up all night chatting last night. How on Earth would I ever make it on the planet without my best friends? Do guys ever feel this way? Or is it just a girl thing?

Anyway, Im just heading out for a 4 miler. The last time I ran in Logan was for the Ragnar in June. Hopefully I don't have any PTSD from Avon Pass :) Out the door I go!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment