Runspiration

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SeRUNity NOW!

And it begins...

I have been thinking about starting a running blog for a while now. I spent the vast majority of my summer at an internship that left me with plenty of time to kill. I was training for a relay race at the time and was a little bit frightened as I had never participated in anything like that before.  So, I started reading running blogs to get a little inspiration.

And I was inspired. All of you runners out there - let me just say that you rock my world. Reading about all of your experiences taught me a lot. I learned about dealing with injuries, I learned about just how awesome frozen yogurt is post-run (or anytime - thanks Yogurtland!), I laughed, I cried, and most of all, I learned that there is an entire community of you out there cheering one another on.

Consider this my official move into that community - consider this me cheering you on :)

1 comment: