Runspiration

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Running Friends and Bieber

I was just chatting with a friend the other day about my favorite cupcake shop and I realized that I hadn't been there in ages. WHY? That place is delicious! Then it dawned on me that a few months ago I started running with my friends instead of going out for cupcakes. In fact, when my dear friend got back from vacation this week the first thing we did was go running. Who are we?! I don't know.  But I like it.

Tonight I went running with two of my three best running buddies.  One just recently moved to North Carolina, but she will be here in two weeks and we have a date with a couple of miles and one very beautiful canyon. Anyway, we just went for an easy three miles, but Megan brought her phone and blasted some Bieber and we laughed and talked and sang through our run, and we had a MARVELOUS time. There is just nothing like running with your best buddies. They have really saved me the last couple of weeks as I have been struggling to get out the door. Love you guys!



Who do you run with?
What song really gets you pumped up when you run?

No comments:

Post a Comment