Runspiration

Friday, October 28, 2011

A Little Zombie Love!

My alarm went off just before 6:00 this morning.  The Blur is in town this weekend (*much rejoicing*), so we all got up before the crack of dawn to get a run in before the day began. Let me just tell you that in Utah this week, it has all of the sudden decided to be done with the lovely warm weather we have been enjoying for the past couple of weeks and the temperature dropped about 20 degrees.  The temperature this morning? 29 degrees. I seriously wanted to back to bed, but as it is Halloween, I recalled the #1 rule of Zombieland: Cardio.  This is not a good time of year to forgo the cardio if you want to be able to outrun zombies.  So, we ran. 

In honor of avoiding zombies, and all things lovely and Halloween-y, I would like you to watch this video and giggle. I do every. time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment