Runspiration

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Debates!

I watched most of the presidential debate at the gym tonight. I got there a little late, but put in a good 4 miles on the treadmill. I haven't run inside in such a long time! I don't mind it, but the transition is always a little rough. And while the debate was interesting, it wasn't really the kind of tv that keeps me moving.

When things got slow, I tried to help myself forget that I was on a tread by mill by trying to predict what SNL will parody from the debate this weekend. I think they will feature a lot of made up numbers, Romney interrupting everyone,  Big Bird showing up to defend his honor, Obama looking anywhere but at his opponent, and Jim Leher throwing his hands up and giving up all together on moderating. It should be a good show!


No comments:

Post a Comment