Runspiration

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!

Guess what came in the email today?! There is only one month left until the WDW Half Marathon! I am really excited.  REALLY. EXCITED. I can't believe that this is finally going to happen.  I keep imagining how I am going to feel when I cross that finish line and let me tell you what, if it feels half as good as I think it is going to...it is going to feel very good. 

In other awesomeness, my roommate and I discovered this video as we were in the midst of last week of classes stress this week. I have loved the song since it came out, but somehow had missed how absolutely delightful Andy Grammer is. Wow. Seriously. Who knew? And if you knew, why didn't you tell me earlier? If you didn't know, just click on the video below and let the weekend begin. As for me, I am going to go procrastinate my finals for a bit...
PS My 8 miler is scheduled for tomorrow. I am entering unfamiliar territory. This will be my longest run ever! Yikes! Put good things out in the universe for me!

What do you watch or listen to when you need cheering up or just when you need a break from the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment